The Recycled Catholic

The Recycled Catholic
The Recycled Catholic

Friday, May 25, 2012

Crafts and Religious Freedom



I opened my Etsy shop in a time of need.
 Emotional need. I was struggling with an injury, lost my job over it, cried everyday, had anxiety attacks over the future. I still struggle today.

My Etsy shop became a calm in my sea of emotions. To be simple I was born again in this process. Jesus Christ, Mary and all the Saints come to my hobby room when I create.

Now the big question!!!!

Is your religious craft an extension of your religious beliefs?
Is creating your religious craft an expression of your religious freedom?
How do you feel about this? What if someone tried to take this away from you? How would you feel?
I would love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment