The Recycled Catholic

The Recycled Catholic
The Recycled Catholic

Monday, September 22, 2014

Novena to Saint Therese of Lisieux

For the next 9 days I will be posting the Novena to Saint Therese of Lisieux.

Just keep an eye out for roses!
St. Therese the Little Flower

St. Therese is also known as the Little Flower. This is because those who receive miracles by her... intercession are often given roses or flowers as a sign. She is sometimes called St. Therese of the child Jesus as well. Although she goes by several names, she is just one great saint!

Day 1 - St. Therese Novena
Dearest Saint Therese of Lisieux, you said that you would spend your time in heaven doing good on earth.

Your trust in God was complete. Pray that He may increase my trust in His goodness and mercy as I ask for the following petitions…

(State your intentions)

Pray for me that I, like you, may have great and innocent confidence in the loving promises of our God. Pray that I may live my life in union with God’s plan for me, and one day see the Face of God whom you loved so deeply.

Saint Therese, you were faithful to God up until the moment of your death. Pray for me that I may be faithful to our loving God. May my life bring peace and love to the world through faithful endurance in love for God our savior.

Loving God, you blessed St. Therese with a capacity for a great love. Help me to believe in your unconditional love for each of your children, especially for me.

I love you, Lord. Help me to love you more!

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death.

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.

Amen.
Thank you to our friends at http://www.praymorenovenas.com/st-therese-novena/#comments
See More


No comments:

Post a Comment